This is an exercise to rebalance yourself and align your chakras when you feel any kind of stress or negative energies coming on you. I’m going to try this right after I finish posting it. I added the graphic so that we all would know where each chakra is; what it represents and what color it is to help with the meditation. I hope this helps someone. Here’s an article about what the chakras are, what colors they represent, what they do and what gemstones are related to them: The Seven Major Chakras
- A really good way that works for many instantaneously because what it does is aligns every single chakra energy point in your body, is the following:
- Stand up straight and put your palms together in a “prayer” position with your feet and legs touching each other.
- Close your eyes and begin to SLOWLY breath in and out, 7 times.
- As you breath in you are to think of each of the Chakra colors, and breath into the chakra corresponding to each color. So if you begin with your crown chakra breathe in the violet/purple color and feel your chakra activate by fully focusing on it, completely feeling the tingling sensation of activation and peace spread throughout that area of your body, as you breathe out think of everything that is not working for your highest good leaving your body.
- Continue to do so until you are done with all 7 breath.
- Then lift your hands up with the palms still touching and spread them open and place your palms on the side of your legs.
Merry Part and Blessings Be!