This spell is to “sweeten” someone who has hard feelings for you in any respect. It softens them toward you. This will help with a person who:
1. has hard feelings toward you for any reason
2. has done and is continuing to do you harm
3. you want to help you
4. you want to talk to
5. you want to restore a relationship with
This will be useful, for instance, if you want a promotion at work or if you have some kind of relationship that you want to restore or if someone is doing you harm and you want them to stop but don’t want to do a spell to bind them or you want someone to help you for any reason.
What You Need
1. Empty jar that can be sealed to not leak.
3. Paper (You need pieces of paper small enough to put in the jar, but large enough to write someone’s name on it three times.)
4. Karo Syrup (Can be either light or dark, but I would suggest light.)
5. Tealight candle
Working The Spell
1. Take the pen and paper and write the name/s of the person/people who you want to “sweeten” toward you. Write their name/s on the piece of paper three times.
2. Place the pieces of paper in the empty jar.
3. Add the Karo syrup.
4. Seal the jar.
5. Light a tealight candle every night for 3 consecutive nights and let it burn on top of the sealed jar which contains the karo syrup/paper mixture. Let the candle burn out. Do not blow it out.
6. Every morning when you get up, give the jar a shake to “sweeten” that person/s toward you.
Note: I would suggest that when you are writing the name/s on the paper of the person/people you want to “sweeten” toward you that you actively think about that person and how much you want them to “sweeten” toward you. Think about what you want that person to do for you or how much you want to restore the relationship or how much you want them to stop doing harm to you,…etc. As with all spells, the power of your mind is what sets it into action. A strong mind and visualization=a strong spell.