BE WARNED: This spell is very dark and causes much suffering to the person it is placed upon and will eventually cause them to die. BE VERY SURE that you want to do this before you do it. I, in no way, am responsible for the effects of this spell on the caster or the person it is put upon. This spell causes so much suffering to the person it is placed upon that they will be too miserable and surrounded with calamity to even think about hurting you. Their emotional, mental and physical states will deteriorate. They will suffer financial hardships. Their lifelong friends will abandon them. Their family will abandon them. They will most likely attempt suicide and fail. The spirits who exact this spell will not let the person die until they have suffered for years.
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Shoe box or small cardboard box.
2. Several yards of black ribbon.
3. A photo of the person on whom you want to place the spell.
4. A pair of chicken feet.
WORKING THE SPELL:
1. Write the name and birth date of the person on the back of the photo. This provides the spirits who will execute the spell an added connection to the person.
2. Place the photo of the person against the pair of chicken feet FACING OUTWARDS away from the chicken feet.
3. Take 1/3 of the length of black ribbon and tie the photo to the chicken feet.
4. Place the bundle of photo/chicken feet in the shoe box or cardboard box.
5. Put the lid on the box.
6. Take what is left of the black ribbon and tie up the box with it.
7. Bury the box 3 feet deep at a crossroads or in a cemetery.
8. As you leave the area (this is very important) DO NOT LOOK BACK at the area where you have just left.
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE SPELL:
1. The photo, name and birth date of the person form a link to the person.
2. The chicken feet represent the person’s psychic feet.
3. When you wrap the photo to the chicken feet, STRONGLY SEE AND VISUALIZE the person on whom you are casting the spell to be bound, immobilized and unable to harm you. THE STRONGER YOUR VISUALIZATION, THE STRONGER THE SPELL. (Personally, I find it useful to pull up memories of the person to evoke strong emotions towards that person: for instance if the person has harmed you physically, try to remember how powerless you felt at the time and how much you wanted that person not to harm you. Then visualize that person bound with ropes or in a cage, etc… whatever works for you. These types of spells call on the emotions of the person harmed so the stronger your emotions and the stronger your visualizations, the more effective the spell will be.)
4. When you are burying the box, AGAIN STRONGLY VISUALIZE THAT YOU ARE NOT BURYING THE BOX, BUT THE PERSON. If you need to, call on your emotions connected to this person again to visualize how much you want them “buried” and unable to harm you. Again, the stronger and clearer your visualization, the stronger the spell.
5. When you leave and don’t look back, what you are doing is effectively divorcing yourself from the need for validation or the need to see the effects of the spell. What you are saying (without saying) to the spirits who will work the spell is that you trust them to work out the spell.
Basically, what this spell does is return your enemies’ venom to them. So, the more they hate and want to harm you, the more they will suffer. However, and let me state again, that this spell is very dark. Personally, I would only perform it if my life or the life of someone I love were in danger from someone. Again, I do not take any responsibility for the effects of this spell on the caster or on the person on whom the spell is cast.