Here is a page with some fabulous information on Erzulie Dantor, her life, her siblings and her children. I strongly suggest before you do any work with/for Erzulie Dantor that you read up on her and fully understand who she is and how she operates.
You will need an altar before you do anything else. This is a good site that explains ways to set up a Vodou/Hoodoo altar.
The next thing to do for this spell/conjure is to make your Justice Oil. Here is the recipe:
Voodoo/Hoodoo Justice Oil
1. Some soil from a courthouse
2. Three iron nails
3. Pinch of soil from a police station
4. Plastic spray bottle
5. Olive Oil
Putting it together
1. Add the courthouse soil, the three iron nails and the pinch of soil from the police station to your plastic bottle. Shake well.
2. While you are shaking the mixture, pray one Our Father and three Hail Marys
3. Add the olive oil to cover.
4. Shake well again.
5. Spray the candle you are using for your conjure/spell while reciting Psalm 82
Working the Conjure/Spell
*Keep in mind that Mama Dantor is served on Tuesdays.
What you will need:
1. An altar.
2. An image of Erzulie Dantor (you can download and print one off the interwebs)
3. A blue candle that has been dedicated and consecrated to Erzulie Dantor using Justice Oil
4. A silver ring with a red or blue stone preferably. Or you can use any silver ring.
5. Unfiltered cigarettes (or you can use incense but make SURE that you tell Mama Dantor WHY you are using it).
6. A bottle of rum.
7. A bible.
8. A picture of the person you want Mama Dantor to protect or exact justice/retribution for (if you don’t have a photo you can write his/her name and date of birth on separate bits of paper and work those the way you would a picture).
9. A picture of the person you want Mama Dantor to exact her vengeance/justice/retribution on (if you don’t have a picture you can write his/her name and date of birth on separate bits of paper and work them the way you would the picture).
Doing the work:
1. Put your image of Erzulie Dantor on your altar.
2. Place the person’s picture you want Mama Dantor to protect under the blue candle.
3. Light the candle.
4. Say this, “Erzulie Dantor, I offer up to you <name>. Protect her/him and keep her/him safe from harm as she/he is hurting and helpless. Anais remember your pains and convince your mother to take this child as her own!”
5. Then offer your silver ring to Mama Dantor as an offering and say this, “Mama Dantor, I offer this ring of your retribution against this abusive man/woman who takes innocence and virtue from the helpless!”
6. Light your cigarette and let the smoke waft around the altar and put the bottle of rum on the altar as well and say this, “As further payment I offer you this cigarette smoke and this rum. Hear me Mama and bring justice upon his/her head! Ache.”
7. Let the candle burn out on it’s own and know that she will wreak havoc on his/her life.
8. As an extra, take a picture of the person you are wanting Mama Dantor to wreak her vengeance/justice/retribution on and put it face down on top of Psalm 82 in the bible. Close the bible and slam it down on a table and say this, “I call on the rigteous justice of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!”
*I got this spell and the recipe for making Justice Oil from Ce Bon Doktor Grey Ravyn on his Facebook group, Bayou Laroux Hoodoo and Conjure .
The Ancestors are very important to us. Through all of them, we were created. They guide us, help us, clear obstacles, and form the base of all Afro Caribbean traditions. It is important to create and maintain a good relationship with them in order to find success in life. Accordingly, I am posting an elevation ceremony for your ancestors which you can do at home.
Elevating the ancestors helps them immensely. It clears their paths and helps them. When you help them, they will be able to find it easier to help you. Elevating them gives them more power which in turn they will use to bless you. As your ancestors are elevated, you will find that things come easier, you have fewer obstacles, have more insightful dreams, and reach your goals much easier.
What you will need:
•7 small “emergency” white candles (sometimes referred to as utility candles)
•A white rosary
•A meal for the seventh day
•A glass of water
Some people prefer to do this for 9, 11, 13, or 21 days. For that you will need to increase the number of candles and bricks. You can also alternately use a seven-day white candle.
First, you should set aside a space to do this. If you have an ancestral altar, it is very appropriate to do it there. If you do not, you can set aside a little corner in your home to do it.
You should say a humble prayer to God. All things come after God. Light your white candle, and pray. Then pray to your ancestors, call the names of those you know and for those you don’t know say “To all those ancestors that I know and do not know, to all of those for whom I prayed and didn’t pray, to all those I greeted and did not greet”. You should pray for their – and your – spiritual elevation, for the removal of obstacles, and for connection to them.
You should spill some water on the ground three times for each ancestor you call, and three times for those you do not know. Some people will place photos nearby to remind them of different ancestors, others do not.
Now consecrate your rosary in service to the ancestors. Baptize it with holy water to serve all of your ancestors with it. Pray the rosary with faith and devotion. Know that your ancestors are all around you.
Place a brick down as you state that you are elevating your ancestors. Place the white candle and the glass of water on top of the brick. Repeat this procedure for seven days straight, each day laying a new brick on top of the old one.
On the seventh day, make your food offering to your ancestors, and thank them for listening to you. Make this process a habit. You will find that your luck will improve, you will have revelatory dreams, and that obstacles disappear. Don’t forget your ancestors. You can talk to them daily. You don’t need to talk to them only at an altar, you can speak to them while you drive your car, walk the dog, or cook your meals.
image of altar taken from: The Wild Hunt
Ancestor Work Lesson One: The Spirit Bucket